Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Move! (don't worry, the old stuff is coming back!)

Dearest Readers, if you have recently attempted to visit the old blog site, I'm sorry for your severe disappointment in being unable to find it, but I'm glad you survived without me and are here now! I've gotten a couple of e-mails from some of you faithful readers out there, which I was flattered to receive despite your anger and frustration! But, I'm happy to report that this new site will be up and running in no time with REGULAR blog posts! I promise, it'll be just like the old days. And all that wonderful old stuff will be back for you to use and reference! I'm working on putting it in one compact, searchable, organized pdf document to upload. I know you're relieved and excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment